(1) How to differentiate between a native with the Sun as Tanu-sed and as Tanu-lak?
(2) Looks like the habit of dignified and being dignified person are the same.
(3) In transit of any planet to ASC or Tanu-lak, do we need to consider the house that such planet rules?
(1) Such qualities are quite similar and we cannot differentiate when the native as the Sun as Tanu-sed or Tanu-lak.
In addition, if the native has both the Sun as Tanu-sed and Tanu-lak, the quality of being dignity will be more pronounced.
(This also applies for other planet which is Tanju-sed and Tanu-lak at the same time).
(2) Tanu-sed is general and broad character of the native without any details on other issues, whether expressing or not expressing.
Meanwhile, Tanu-lak is the inner nature or true self of the native and represent details and other important issues whether expressing (aspect to the ASC) or not expressing (no aspect to the ASC).
(3) The transit of planet to the ASC will affect the general issue not specific issue. For example, with the transit of Jupiter to the ASC, the native will get support from senior persons and have working smoothly.
With the transit of Saturn to the ASC, the native will be exhausted, in hard work, weakening health and get sick.
If no planet in conjunction with the ASC, there might be little impact.
But if there is planet in conjunction with the ASC, the impact will be greater depending on relationship with planet in transit whether they are in any pairs (Friendly/Elemental/Kindred Pairs).
The transit planet will affect houses that such planet rules. However, a planet which rules two houses will have less impact.
The transit of planet to Tanu-lak will have direct impact to the native prior to other related issues. For example, the native might get sick and then followed by other related issues to the native.
(1) When the transit of Saturn to the ASC whereby the native’s Saturn is the 7th house rulership, does the native will have problem with his spouse?
In other words, does the meaning of Saturn combine with the 7th house?
(2) Does the transit of Saturn to the ASC in each Horoscope have the different meanings depending on rulership it belongs to?
(3) The transit of the Moon will be in conjunction with the ASC every month. If The moon is the 7th house’s ruler, does this mean the native will have the issue with spouse very month?
(1) In general principle, the transit of Saturn to the ASC has 80% impact to the 7th house. The impact will happen to the native not his spouse and might not relate to his spouse. Whichever horoscope will affect whoever the native.
(2) The transit of Saturn to the ASC in different horoscope should yield different impact due to different combination of planets in each horoscope.
(3) The transit of the Moon to the ASC has the same consideration to other planets. If the Moon transits to Mercury (Friendly Pairs), the native will be stronger and survive from any difficulty and will indirectly benefit the native’s spouse as well.
Because the Moon is benefic planet with light power, it causes no harm and has little impact to the native. For example, the transit of the Moon to the native’s Jupiter, its Enmity Pairs and Element Pairs has insignificant meaning.
(1) When a planet locates in its own domicile (Outer House planet is the same one as Inner House planet), how to consider its meanings, especially, for planet in its own domicile in the 6th, 8th and 12th house?
(2) Is the transit of such planets to their own house considered as good due to no aspect to the ASC?
(1) The ruling planet of the 6th, 8th and 12th house in its own domicile should be good for the native because such planet will not harm the native.
Even though such ruling planets locate in any house, they will have little impact.
The ruling planet of the 8th house should be good as the native will benefit from fortune from the death or loss of others such as inherit or public auction.
(2) The transit of such ruling planets to their own houses will have no harm to the native. However, if there is Tanu-lak or any planet locating in the 6th, the 8th or the 11 house, transit of such ruling planets can harm the native.
In summary, it needs to consider in details with case by case.
(1) Is there any case that the transit of Jupiter to the ASC or Tanu-lak yield the negative impact?
(2) Is there any case that the transit of Saturn to the ASC or Tanu-lak yield the positive impact?
(3) What the impact from the transit of planet to Tanuk-lak which is its Friendly/Element/Kindred Pairs?
(1) The transit of Jupiter always yields positive impact.
(2) The transit of Saturn to the ASC which is in conjunction with Rahu or aspect to Rahu or Rahu is its Tanu-lak will yield significant benefit with no harm.
(I know the native with great benefit who has Rahu in opposition to its ASC).
(3) The transit of Saturn to its Tanu-lak which is its Element/Kindred Pairs will yield strong horoscope but without any benefit or loss.
Please weight the impact from the transit of malefic planet to the ASC, Tanu-lak and Tanju-sed either in conjunction to or in opposition with.
Tanu-sed is not the case. It just expresses the native’s habit.
Tanu-lak has more impact than the ASC and has direct impact to the native. For example, the native get accident and then lead to disability and to lose money from that event.
The ASC represents general impact to the native prior to direct impact. For example, the native is in difficulty and then might became overthinking and get sick